According to Trend reports, 2012 was the year when companies made a shift in the use of social media and social media marketing. However, companies at all levels are also beginning to realize the value and importance of demonstrating to customers, customers and fans that they are an open and flexible business. Not only interested in selling them. Taking into account their wishes and needs.
As companies finally embrace social media as an important part of life in general, they are beginning to realize the need to integrate social networking and social media marketing into their overall marketing strategies. This means presenting a social personality that not only makes it clear who your business is, but also a character that fans, followers and potential customers can confidently follow and communicate with. In short, you are the company that they think represents them. Can you trust them? The one they will confidently consider.
Here are 5 tips that will make your business more humane:
- Take time to participate in social media. Go to comment.
Listen to what the subscribers are saying. This can be helpful in different ways. Also provide valuable information that will help you, for example, in the development of your business, products and services.
- Answer questions promptly. Take time to come up with a thoughtful answer that really answers their question or comment. You are a real, living and breathing entity; not an anonymous website that ignores questions and requests for more information.
- Keep a positive and happy attitude to all the comments you make online. Whether it’s a blog or a social network, negative comments can quickly go viral and get out of control. It could harm your brand.
- Be open to sharing unprivileged but valuable information about yourself and your business on social media. People appreciate and speak of those who are open and who share.
- Do not know the answer? These days it’s better not to spit out one of your hands. Instead, tell the buyer or subscriber that you are going to investigate and track.
While social media is the primary means of people’s interaction today, it is important to demonstrate the human face of your business when making connections. Since it is unlikely that most fans and subscribers will meet you, it is important to show them with words, photos and videos that will show you and your business that you are truly a positive life force. Who is not only interested, but also ready to contact them.
By giving your business a human social face, you also let others know that your business cares. Someone who listens to what followers or potential customers say and assimilates them. Respond with interest and thoughtfulness. And while a follower’s opinion may be different from yours, you respect it. Let them know that they – and that – matter.
In short, the human face in your social presence can help you and your business attract more loyal followers who will be happy to interact with your business. And in today’s world of social-energy networks, it’s all about honesty with subscribers and potential customers. This makes them enthusiastic fans who will be happy to support you.
LinkedIn allows you to reach your exact target audience. Companies and entrepreneurs interested in YOUR business, YOUR products, YOUR services. Learn how to quickly become a LinkedIn expert and make it easy to use this professional HOT social networking site to grow your business and attract new customers. Plus simple and effective ways to make more valuable business connections.